You are here
BAY AREA TEXAS BASEBALL -- PHOTO DAY NOTES
Sunday March 31, 2019
Gateway Church - 760 Clear Lake City Blvd, Webster 77598
Please note - Distributed forms incorreclty state Grace Church as the location
Use entrance to the right of the playground
Team schedules are listed on a separate page
1. Team Managers were given order envelopes with equipment and uniforms.
2. Manager or Team Parent should distribute 1 order envelope to each player before
photo day. Photo Day is Sunday March 31. If you have extra envelopes, please turn
them in at photo day – it will give us more spares for others.
3. Order forms and payment should be completed before arriving.
4. Online order is the only way to use a credit card. Otherwise, payment is by check
5. Online order at higginsphotography.hhimagehost.com. Then select “Bay Area Texas
Baseball Spring 2019”. Online orders should be available soon.
6. Every player that attends the photo session must fill out the name and address
information on an order envelope. This helps the photographers identify the correct
players and photos. You do NOT have to order anything.
7. Each player that turns in an order envelope will receive one Sports Mate for FREE
(individual and team on 1 print). Do NOT mark this on the order form -- it is automatic
when you turn in an order envelope.
8. Players must NOT wear cleats or muddy shoes. If players have cleats or mud, they
will be required to leave their shoes outside.
9. At the photo session, please make certain that all order forms are complete, legible,
and include payment. Orders must be paid in full or they will not be processed.
10. Payment for orders must be made to Higgins Photography at the photo day session.
Checks or Exact Cash. No one will have change. Credit card pre-orders will be
matched with the name on the “blank” order form
11. Please bring your patience. The waiting area may be noisy, crowded and hot. Parking
may be limited.
12. If you have a TEAM BANNER, bring it along for the group photo.
13. Each team bring a one BAT for the individual photos.
14. We will make every effort to remain on schedule. Please assemble your team 15
minutes prior to the scheduled photo time. If you are not ready, other teams will be
taken ahead of yours.
15. If you need extra order forms, you can make copies or print them online
16. Other questions? Contact me via e-mail at Ann.Dorris@bayareatexasbaseball.com